Looking for a quick and delicious treat? Try my easy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! You only need one bowl and 30 minutes to make these soft, chewy delights – perfect for fall.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, mix together the brown sugar, pumpkin puree, melted butter, and vanilla. Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt evenly over the mixture, then stir it all together.
- Add the flour and give it a good stir. Fold in the chocolate chips. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown. Take them out of the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheets.
- Enjoy these homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies – a tasty and simple treat for any time of the year!